Monday, 11 March 2013

I've been meaning to start a blog for some time, but life always seems to get in the way. Well i have finally done it, made an account, set up the page and put finger tip to keyboard and actually got something written.
Hopefully now I have made the first step i will manage to keep this regularly updated with my rambling thoughts and tips for Tableau related topics.
I have been lucky enough to be selected to talk at this years Tableau European Customer conference (here after refereed to as #tcceu13 and will use this blog as an insight into my planning of my presentation.


Matt Francis

Author & Editor

Tableau Zen Master, Social Ambassador, Wrangler of Data, Vizzer of Data

1 comments :

  1. You are going to blog about a card game? Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete

 
biz.